donderdag 30 september 2010

Some Pictures that they took on the event!

The scrapbook shop on the event.
Most of the material that they used, you could buy there.


With Gabriela, she also loves scrapbooking!


When I had the time, I tried to make a layout.



The shop..



I was so concentrated, that I didn't see it when they took a picture of me.
The green bag that you can see on the picture, I bought it on the event..
I'm very happy , because i put all my little stuff in the bag.
Charlot*





















3 opmerkingen:

An Zeelmaekers zei

wat een leuke foto's... het zag er echt super geweldig uit...

Caroline zei

heel leuke spontane foto's
groetjes Caroline

Julia Sáddi zei

Hi Charlot!!!
Wow, I wish I could have been there, it really looks fantastic!!!
Love your new photo on your profile!
I have also changed mine recently.
xox Julia Sáddi